Just out: the January 2014 edition of the Action for Global Health Newsletter
February 6, 2014
Action for Global Health has published the January edition of its newsletter ‘Health Matters’.
Action for Global Health Newsletter January 2014
Action for Global Health is a broad European network of NGOs advocating for Europe to play a more proactive role in enabling developing countries to meet the right to health for all. STOP AIDS NOW! is an active member. This monthly newsletter will both communicate about the work of Action for Global Health and give expert insight into the most pressing issues facing global health advocates today.
In this edition
- Civil Society Conference on Global Health and Universal Health Coverage
- Talking to our Health Champions: Esther Eshiet, professional social worker and development blogger working on Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR), Youth and Gender Mainstreaming and Entrepreneurial Development
- Messages to EU leaders on the right to health for all have been sent to Commisioner Piebalgs!
- Health in the Post-2015 framework: Analysis of the positions of key European countries with case-studies of the United States and Senegal
- Spanish conference on UHC: "lead the concept where it has to be"
- EU aid deal demonstrates commitment to global health but more still needs to be done
Download the January edition of Health Matters