STOP AIDS NOW! annual report 2015 online
June 2, 2016
STOP AIDS NOW! is pleased to announce the publication of our annual report 2015.
In 2015 our projects ensured that, among other things:
- over 275,000 people are on antiretroviral therapy;
- 1.4 million people had an HIV test;
- four million young people have access to condoms;
- 200,000 young people received sex education;
- two million young people were educated via social media;
- care for over one million young people and women has improved.